DRUG TESTING SPECTROMETER AND DRUG INTELLIGENCE SOFTWARE ECOSYSTEM
The field drug testing process is simple and straight-forward:
- The law enforcement officer or agent uses the narcotics sampling pen to dip into or swab the sample, then inserts it into the handheld spectrometer sample port.
- The insertion of the pen engages the spectrometer device to turn on and analyze the image and transmit the data to the users mobile phone app.
- The mobile app software receives and analyzes the data to find a positive identification match within the reference library database of drug standards. The system is capable of detecting/identifying heroin, other opiates, fentanyl and its analogues, cocaine, benzodiazepines, and many more.
- The user receives notification of the identification result within seconds and an electronic record of the test result is automatically stored for further analysis to enhance drug intelligence collection capabilities for law enforcement agencies.
- Advanced data analytics tools will be offered to provide historical and predictive analysis of illicit drug samples.